Types of Cookies used on this website
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. These cookies do not allow to download any data or any confidential information from User’s device.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are cleared. The end of the session or turning the device off does not delete them from User’s device. The mechanism of Persistent Cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from User’s Device.
Purposes, for which cookies are used
- Website administrator uses Custom Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration
- to recognize the User’s device and its location to accurately display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- to remember the settings chosen by the User and customize the interface, for example by the language or region selected by the User;
- to remember the history of visited pages in order to recommend other content;
- font size, website appearance.
- User authentication
- Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- to present multimedia content on our website, downloaded from other pages:
- youtube.com [Cookies Administrator: Google Inc., located in the U.S.]
- to collect general and anonymous data via static analysis tools:
- Google Analytics [Cookies Administrator: Google Inc., located in the U.S.]
- to present ads tailored to User’s preferences using internet advertising tools:
- Google AdWords [Cookies Administrator: Google Inc., located in the U.S.]
- to use interactive features to promote the site using Facebook:
- Facebook [Cookies Administrator: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the U.S. or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
What specific cookies do we use?
||Used to track user’s preferred language
||Used to identify unique visitors vs. returning visitors.
||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
|Used to distinguish users.
||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behavior across websites.
|Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
||Used by Facebook to advertise products from external advertisers.
||Used by Facebook for advertising.
The conditions of storage or access to cookies
- The User may change the settings at any time, specifying the terms of storing and accessing the User’s device. The User can make the changes referred to in the previous sentence by using the service configuration. Detailed information about how to change Cookies settings are available in the browser settings.
- You may remove cookies at any time using the features available in the browser.
- Detailed information about each browser:
- You can obtain more information about cookies and how to control or delete them at aboutcookies.org