Legal grounds for processing data
We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2. Terms used in this document
- Administator – Scena Capitol Sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 115 Street, 00-102 Warsaw. We provide services by electronic means and we access Users’ data through their devices.
- Service – a website, mobile site or web application acting in domain maximilianherbst.pl/www/teatrcapitol or www.clubcapitol.pl.
- Device – an electronic device, that is used to access the website
- User – the entity for which services can be provided electronically or which may be concluded contract for the provision of electronic services
User – You give us information about yourself by filling out a form on our website when you purchase a ticket to one of our plays/concerts/cabarets and by booking a ticket via e-mail.
- When you purchase a ticket on our website, you provide us with your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also need some other personal data.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is the ticket sale agreement, which the User concludes with the Administrator (see Regulations on our website).
- When you purchase a voucher on our website, you provide us with your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also need some other personal data.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is the voucher sale agreement, which the User concludes with the Administrator (see Regulations on our website).
- When you book a ticket on our website or through an e-mail sent to one of our employees, we have to collect your name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is the reservation services agreement, which the User concludes with the Administrator (see Regulations on our website).
- Users will receive marketing information („newsletter”) from the Administrator. It will contain advertisements, information about new plays, special offers and events. Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time by clicking on a link in the newsletter.
- The legal basis for processing marketing information (“newsletter”) is User’s consent to receive marketing materials from Scena Capitol sp. z o.o.
How we use your personal data?
We only collect information that’s necessary to carry out our business. Sometimes there are changes in our repertoire, e.g. a play might be called off or moved to a different location. By having your personal information in our database, we can inform you about those changes.
IP address, Cookies
Data sharing and retention period
- The User’s personal data is transferred to our service providers, who help us maintain the website. Service providers, to whom the personal data is transferred, act on behalf of the Administrator when it comes to data processing or they might have their own data processing methods.
- The Administrator uses such service providers:
- technology service providers and external ticketing systems,
- logistic partners, transport and mailing services,
- customer service providers,
- marketing partners and ad service providers.
- Our service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area.
- The Administrator has the right, as well as statutory obligation to provide information regarding the website Users to public authorities or to third parties who submit such a request for information based on the Polish law.
- Your personal data is stored:
- when the basis for processing personal data is User’s consent, then the personal data is processed by the Administrator until the consent is canceled.
- when the basis for processing personal data is a contract, then the personal data is processed by the Administrator for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract.
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as to demand their correction, deletion, limitation of processing,
- the right to object processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw your consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding data processing by Scena Capitol.
One does not have to inform us about the reasons why one wants to do the above. The person whose personal data is processed may exercise his or her rights as defined by the Act 16 – 21 GDPR by contacting Scena Capitol at Marszałkowska 115, 00-102 Warsaw. The supervisory body in the field of personal data protection is the President of the Polish Supervisory Authority.
Right to the protection of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Scena Capitol Sp. z o.o seated in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 115 Street, 00-102 Warsaw. You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as to demand their correction, deletion, limitation of processing, transfer and objection to their processing. In order to exercise your rights, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. By writing to us, you can also quit our newsletter and withdraw the consent you gave us to send you marketing materials.
3. Last-modified: 18 July 2018